Monday, February 21, 2011

about me

Salam and greeting to my readers  
Hi, my name is Muhammad Nasrun Faris b Mohd Zulkifli. I was born on 31st January 1991 at Hospital Kuala Lumpur as a boy and yet now i still grow as a male. Mostly my friends called me Nas or Nasrun since my childhood but i also create my own nicks mnfmz(stands for my full name) and also faris milo(usually i used it for my pc game's username). I am the only child in my family, my dad works as a bussinesman while my mom has just retired from government sector. I live somewhere at Gombak, Selangor :D. I likes outdoor games an activity suchs abseiling, kayaking, hiking and many mores. I loves chocalate and ice cream, black and red are my favourites colour. A little bit lazzy but can be very workaholic in some conditions :D. Interested in technology, politics, and also world's history espeacially about world's war history. I'm not obsessed with dotA(pc game) thus you can't say that i'm a dotA-holic person XD.

Some of my academic history :
S.K Taman Selasih Fasa 2, Gombak Selangor
I started on standard 1 at this school and finished up my standard 6 with UPSR on 2003, i meet many friends here and most of my friends are live in the same area or near to my livehood. I'm not a very active-type of students when i was here. I has one best friend which i called him udin, we are on the same class since standard 1 till standard 6 what a coincidence XD

Maahad Pengajian Islam, Kota Bharu Kelantan (Known as Maktab Pengajian Islam till 2005)
After primary level, i continued to further my study at secondary level on this school. This is a Sekolah Menengah Ugama Arab(islamic and arabic secondary school) half boarding school(only for students outside Kelantan state can live at the hostel) but we are not total practically speaks arabic at this school. I started on saff-awal (pre-level preparation for arabic study) and finished up form 5 with SPM on science stream. This time, i'm quite actives participated on students activities such becomes a prefect since Form 2 till Form 5(ended as a secretary for board of prefect), hold a secretary portfolio on students council(perwakilan pelajar), president for silat pusaka gayong malaysia society for one year(2008), treasurer for student counselling society(2008), participate few times on debate competition at district level(zon jajahan), participate on Kelantan Medeka Quiz Competition 2008 by representing for my school(State level-final) organised by Dewan Bahasa dan Pustaka

Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
Currently taking Diploma in Textile Technology on 4th semester at UiTM S.Alam, before this i was studying at UiTM Kuala Pilah on the 1st semester and transfered to s.alam campus when on 2nd semester.  Textile Tecnology is a study of learning the theories and practical about textile and it's technology since past years till the new era of modern technology. At here i have taken two types of sports that quites interested me which are archery and also golf(these are my co-curiculum activities that i have taken in 2nd and 3rd semester). Currently i'm also a vice treasurer for Textile Society of Applied Science(TEXSAS) for 2010-2011 session. Has an experience on become Pembantu Mahasiswa for Minggu Mesra Mahasiswa 2009-2010 session(now known as Minggu Destini Siswa) or orientation's week for new students organised by HEP UiTM

The main purpose i makes this blog as a my own online-diary so that i can wrote interesting things as many as i would like. The other purpose is that its also can be my lite-folio about me so that my clients, employer would be can read through it to know me better.

No comments:

Post a Comment